With Kalinisan Chemicals readily available in the market, it is that easy to clean
up your home or living spaces. But when you’re a millennial who’s new to independent living and who just knows basic cleaning chores, what should you do when it’s general cleaning day?
To help you, here are cleaning hacks (with the help of Kalinisan Chemicals)
to get you through:
• To clean a blender, fill it with water, add some drops of dishwashing liquid
(Kalinisan Chemical dishwashing liquid in lemon, kalamansi, or anti-bac), blend for
a few seconds then rinse.
• To clean the floor (granite, marble, or tiles), you could improvise a floor cleaner by
using dish soap (Kalinisan Chemicals Dishwashing Liquid in lemon, kalamansi, or anti-bac) mixed with vinegar and rubbing alcohol. These three would help deodorize and disinfect the floor in an economical way.
• If you are saving your dishwashing soap, you may opt to use detergent powder
(Kalinisan Chemicals Detergent Powder in morning bliss or floral bliss) mixed with water.
• If you have a dishwasher, you can practically pop all sorts of things into it to
clean including combs, toys, brushes, and plastic shelves. If you do not have one, a dishwashing liquid could be used instead as a cleaning agent as you give these kinds of things a wash.
• When you accidentally spill oil on a couch or on the bed, one of the cleaning hacks is to pour some powdered detergent and then a little water. Leave it for some time and then scrub it gently to remove the debris.
• To decrease your stove, mix some liquid bleach, detergent powder, and water in
a spray bottle. Use a cloth to wipe the stove as you spray some mixture on it.
• If you aren’t used to cleaning the toilet, use Kalinisan Chemicals Toilet Bowl Cleaner to easily clean the toilet bowl by applying it to the rim and letting it stay for some minutes before scrubbing and then rinsing. Keep the toilet bowl brush soaked on its pan with toilet bowl cleaner. This is one of the cleaning hacks to keep yourself from
• Instead of lemon, pour some fabric conditioner (Kalinisan Chemicals Fabcon) with
water on a spray bottle and then use it as a spray for garbage cans. You may also use this to deodorize and keep other rooms fragrant.
Even as millennials with busy schedules, you could be able to keep your condo units or apartment rooms tidy when you know the most efficient ways to do it. These cleaning hacks would surely help you save time, money, and effort in doing so, with the help of Kalinisan Chemicals.