What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on our website of filling out a form.
• When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, contact number and email address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us better in responding to your needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our overall website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to our customer service request and support needs)
• To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to anyone else outside the company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer)
• To send periodic emails (the email address you will provide for inquiries or order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe to us from receiving future emails and newsletters, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register your personal information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agrees to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.kalinisanchemicals.com
This policy was last modified on 03/15/2018.