ALKAFOAM is a is a high alkali product containing surfactants that is used in foam cleaning applications
- Effective soil removal properties for smoke house, oven, conveyors, trays, crates, bottle fillers, and production equipment.
- ALKAFOAM can also be used in cleaning heavily soiled floors
- Quickly removes fatty soils and carbon deposits.
General use instruction:
Foam Cleaning of processing area and equipment:
- For better results, pre-wash surface with water to remove gross soil.
- Prepare 1-5% solution of ALKAFOAM. Fill foamer equipment with water ¾ full to allow sufficient amount of air. Add approximately 1 – 2 liters of ALKAFOAM.
- Add compressed air in the foaming equipment. Check pressure gauge if it reaches 35-45 psi before applying solution
- Open release valve and start foaming making sure that the entire surface is covered with foam.
- Allow contact time of 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. (Do not allow foam to dry).
*For specific dilution or application, please consult Kalinisan Chemicals representative.