Kitchen cleaning is a real struggle. It is a chore that gives headaches to experienced moms or househelpers, with all the stuff going around the kitchen and the mess it makes. Basic knowledge on kitchen cleaning may be enough, but when stains are too tough or when the smell is too harsh, here are 5 kitchen cleaning hacks to remember:
- To clean your chopping board, use lemon. First, sprinkle some salt on the board. Slightly squeeze a slice of lemon as you gently scrub it on the board. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse. This would help remove the accumulated food particles on the board.
- To easily clean the microwave, use damp cloth with a few drops of dishwashing liquid such as Kalinisan Dishwashing Liquid in Lemon. Place it inside the microwave and heat for about 3 minutes. Wait for at least 3 minutes again, and then wipe the corners and walls using the same cloth.
- To clean fruits and vegetables without the use of harsh chemicals, create a mixture of baking soda and water. Gently scrub some to the fruits or vegetables to remove grit and pesticide, and then rinse after.
- To clean your garbage bin, upon emptying, fill it with hot water up to its half, and then add a small amount of Kalinisan Liquid Bleach. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Then, using a brush, scrub its walls to remove dirt and other tough surfaces. Drain the bin and wipe it down using a clean cloth. You may use a slice of lemon to get rid of the bad smell by squeezing it directly and leaving the slice inside the bin.
- To keep kitchen surfaces free from germs, have a disinfectant spray. Fill a spray bottle with water and a few drops of Kalinisan Clean Solutions Liquid Bleach. This will serve as a disinfectant to clean countertops, tables, appliances, and other surfaces in the kitchen.
Kitchen cleaning might sound like a nightmare to some, but to know these hacks would surely make you enjoy kitchen cleaning a lot better. You do not have to buy complicated cleaning materials or various chemicals to clean up because effective cleaning products are available, you just have to know how to effectively use them.
To know more about Kalinisan Chemicals, visit kalinisanchemicals.com.